Met With Client Today

A woman has called me last week. She said she was interested in a female Savannah. When I told her that I might have a female in March, she asked me to send her the pictures of males I had. I have send her the pictures via SMS, but they did't go through. I had to email them to her. She liked the boy that was not fixed, so we set up the meeting on Tuesday at 10:00 am in the park across from school. An hour before her arrival I found out she can't come at 10:00, because of work, but might come latter in the day. She told me she will right me 2 hours before arrival. She later wrote me that she can't come and that she will come tomorrow, but once again was not able to come, so it was once again moved to next day. She did come to pick the kitten up today, she texted me at 10:00 am that she was parked in a school parking lot. Finding her was not that easy since there were more then one car with the description she gave me. I had to call her to find out where she is. The rest went fairly smoothly. She liked the kitty and we discussed the contract, which she had signed. Now the kitty has a new home. I hope she will send some pictures so I can see how he is adjusting.

Comments

Popular Posts